Terms and Conditions
These general contracting conditions constitute a contract between the client and the Casa Rural Molino Sauco through its website. www.molinosauco.com for the booking of the accommodation. Please read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure you understand them before booking. These terms and conditions apply to all bookings made and to all those for whom such bookings are made.
RESERVATIONS AND CONFIRMATION
Reservations and requests for information can be made by telephone, e-mail or through any of the forms that Casa Rural Molino Sauco makes available on its website.
No booking shall be binding until the customer has accepted the offer and paid the deposit as detailed in the following point.
At the time of booking, a deposit of 30% of the total amount will be paid by bank transfer to the account number that will be provided by telephone or email. Bookings will be confirmed by e-mail, once the deposit has been received.
Casa Rural Molino Sauco will only consider a reservation as confirmed when it can verify that the requested deposit has been paid, at which time the confirmation of the reservation will be sent along with the details of the same.
The rest of the total amount of the booking must be paid on arrival at the finca.
Please note that the booking will not be confirmed until Casa Rural Molino Sauco has received the initial deposit amount of 30% and the client has received a confirmation email from Casa Rural Molino Sauco.
- Prices include VAT 10% for accommodation.
- The accommodation prices for the whole house are for a maximum of 12 people, with the possibility of adding extra beds up to a total of 16.
- The accommodation, Arabian bath services as stated in the booking confirmation sent to the client at the time of booking.
- Any applicable fees or taxes.
Services not included:
- Transfers/attendance at the farm or similar.
- Excursions or guided routes in 4×4.
- Additional charges for bookings, meals, activities or services not listed on the booking confirmation.
The minimum stay is two nights, with the following exceptions:
- long weekends are rented for the whole period, e.g.: long weekend from Friday to Monday 3 nights.
- Easter holidays, minimum 4 nights.
CHILDREN AND BABIES
When making the reservation and in order to apply the corresponding rate, the total number of people both adults and children occupying a place/bed will be indicated. Only one extra bed per room is allowed.
Babies up to 2 years old who do not occupy a seat are free of charge.
Under no circumstances will more persons than the maximum number of persons mentioned in the booking confirmation be allowed, including children over 2 years of age. If the number of persons exceeds the indicated capacity, the owner may demand a financial compensation proportional to the price per person and reserves the right of admission or cancellation of the reservation.
PETS OR DOMESTIC ANIMALS
At Molino Sauco we love pets and we have always allowed you to enjoy our experiences with your furry friends. Unfortunately, the uncivic behaviour of some owners and the increasingly demanding regulations regarding animal health, animal ownership, animal welfare, etc... have forced us to take a tough decision and we have established a series of conditions.
First of all, you must let us know when you make your booking if you are bringing a pet, indicating whether it is a cat or a dog (the only ones allowed).
Please note that certain measures and rules must be observed, both for your own safety and for the safety of other guests.
- We only accept dogs and cats as pets.
- Your pet may not be left alone in the room at any time and must bring a mat, crate or bed to sleep in.
- The owner or the person making the booking is ultimately responsible for preventing damage to the facilities and will be liable for the cost of any damage caused.
- The pet owner shall also be liable for any civil liability arising from the actions of his pet on third parties.
In case the animal needs attention, we are in contact with a veterinarian you can trust.
The booking deposit of 30% for the reservation is to be understood to be on account of the amount resulting from the contracted services and is non-refundable and non-transferable. If the customer cancels a reservation, there is a cancellation fee depending on the number of days prior to the arrival date:
- 100% when 7 days or less notice is given.
In the event that the client changes the dates, it will be understood as a new booking and will also be subject to the cancellation conditions.
Any cancellation, including force majeure, will be subject to our cancellation policy.
All cancellations or changes must be made by email. Cancellations or changes by telephone will not be accepted.
Interruption of stay
No refund or credit will be given in case of interruption of the stay in the accommodation.
INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
Check-in: 13:00 h.
Check-out: 12:00 h.
The house will be available from 13:00 h onwards. Please be sure to let us know your approximate time of arrival and especially if you are expected to arrive later than 20:00 h, so that we can plan the check-in and keep you informed of any delays or changes. Please provide your contact telephone number and email in case we need to contact you.
On the day of departure, the house will be vacated before 12:00 h. However, if guests wish to enter or leave the property at different times, they may do so by prior arrangement and provided that it is not going to be occupied by another client.
If you need to leave later please ask at check-in if this is possible. We will try to accommodate your request.
Any departure after 20:00 hours will be subject to the full price per night.
Please make sure you hand in ALL sets of keys before you leave.
- Water, electricity and heating costs.
- Bed linen and towels for each occupant. Bed linen consists of sheets, blankets and duvet. Towels are bath and hand towels for each occupant.
- Fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, oven, fridge, microwave, juicer, and other small appliances, as well as crockery, glasses, cutlery, frying pans, saucepans...).
- It is not allowed to cook food inside the fireplace or barbecue without the owner's permission.
- The loading of firewood for the fireplaces will be free of charge.
The gîte is cleaned before the arrival of each guest. On departure, the guest is obliged to leave the gîte in a reasonable condition, with all rubbish disposed of properly. Otherwise, a cleaning fee will be charged.
For stays of more than 7 days, bed linen will be changed weekly.
The contracting of programmed activities at Molino Sauco and/or other services will be previously agreed in the booking confirmation.
When users request, upon payment, supplementary services or activities that cannot be provided, Casa Rural Molino Sauco will not be held responsible for anything other than reimbursing the amount paid for such services.
The client shall be responsible for the correct and decent behaviour of all persons accompanying him/her. In case that person, or any of the accompanying persons, does not behave in a proper and responsible manner, Casa Rural Molino Sauco will be entitled to ask the client and the persons accompanying him/her to leave the rural house without the right of the latter to claim any type of compensation.
This also means the loss of the amount paid and the deposit.
- Guests are responsible for keeping the house properly locked in their absence.
- Guests are not allowed to carry out annoying, unhealthy, harmful, dangerous or illegal activities in the gîte. No meetings that may cause a nuisance may be held.
- No visitors are allowed without the express consent of the owner.
- The facilities will be kept in perfect use, each object in its original place, in case of any damage to the facilities this must be communicated to the owner.
- Guests must treat the house and its contents with respect and must not remove anything from the house and are responsible for any damage caused.
- Place rubbish in the rubbish bins, do not leave it outside, animals may scatter it. NEVER throw ash that could possibly contain fire into the rubbish bin.
- Smoking is strictly forbidden in the rooms and/or in the common areas (lounge and dining room). In the presence of children or non-smokers, please do not smoke. If it is summer, please be aware of forest fires.
- The barbecue may not be used on windy or extremely hot days.
- Do not bring electrical appliances with high consumption: hairdryers, heaters, electric irons, etc... Please make responsible use of the farm's energy.
- Pets are welcome, but guests are responsible for preventing them from causing damage to the facilities, and will have to pay the cost in the event that they cause any damage. The owner of the pet is also responsible for the possible civil responsibility derived from the actions of the pet on third parties. Please make sure that the pet does not run to the livestock, bark for no reason, etc. In case the animal needs attention, we are in contact with a veterinarian you can trust.
Please take care of the house and respect the rest of others, as well as the owners and the environment in general. Casa Rural Molino Sauco will be grateful for any suggestions you can offer to make your stay more pleasant.
Casa Rural Molino Sauco reserves the right to modify these general conditions at any time without notice or prior notice, therefore, the provision of this service is limited to the time when the user is connected to the website or any of the services provided through it.
By making a booking, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions. If there is any element of these general conditions that you do not fully understand, or if you have any doubts or questions, please contact us.
In the event that you make a booking for two or more persons, the person making the booking must be authorised to represent all those on whose behalf the booking has been made and accept liability for any payments made on behalf of these persons, including cancellation charges or charges for amendments or changes. You must also inform all those on whose behalf you have made the booking of the details of the booking and any other relevant information. Please ensure that all personal details provided during your booking are correct and truthful.
The user declares that he/she is of legal age, i.e. is at least 18 years old and has the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this website in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions set out herein, which he/she understands and fully understands. If you are under 18 years of age, and you are travelling with adults but without your parents or legal guardians, they must assume the responsibility derived from the reservation, as well as all the obligations and expenses derived from it.
These general terms and conditions shall be governed by the following terms and conditions regulatory and management laws of rural tourism accommodation in the Autonomous Community of Andalusia, and the parties will submit, in case of discrepancy, to the arbitration bodies of the Junta de Andalucía.